Bookkeeping & Accounting
We provide the support a business needs to comply with statutory obligations in Spain, documenting and implementing accounting procedures. This way, you can focus on more complex issues like business expansion or internationalisation.
Our law team is registered to work across the UK and Spain and fully familiar with the complexities, differences and complementarities in employment law across both jurisdictions.
Up to date and current financial information. We provide quarterly management accounts for your business.
Management accounts and reports are important to assess the performance and position of a business. The review of key performance indicators on a quarterly or annual basis, while comparing these to historic figures and future forecasts. Reports are prepared on SAGE, or Excel to allow our team to discuss the figures with company directors and key personnel.
A complete service with dedicated qualified bookkeepers and award-winning software.
Receiving the prime information in electronic format, our bookkeeping department process the data on either SAGE, and Excel to then allow for VAT returns, Management Accounts and Statutory Accounts to be prepared. This service takes the administrative burden away from our clients to allow them to focus on their business.
Your annual accounts submissions are essentially a summary of your business income and outgoings filed with the Companies House.
We can help take the pressure off you and ensure you are claiming the correct tax breaks. We ese your bookkeeping records to prepare your annual accounts submission.
- If you are a limited company, we can produce accounts in the correct statutory format which, once approved, we electronically file.
- For sole traders and partnerships, we prepare financial statements which are used to prepare your self-assessment tax returns.
- Accounts are prepared to agreed timescales and deadlines.
We provide you full support in managing the HR aspects of your business through our services during the entire cycle of employment. From onboarding to end of employment, we make sure that the process is smooth and free from unwanted surprises. We have experience with large operations and diverse employees; but also with smaller firms with very senior personnel. Whatever the case, we will design the services offer that fits your needs.
Labour Services and Payroll Processing
Del Canto Chambers has experience across jurisdictions and sectors, and can offer advice on all kinds of employment terms. While the list below is not our full services offer, we can help your business deal with multiple tasks, so you can focus on vital processes. Make sure that you contact us and describe your business needs as thoroughly as possible.
- We advise and analyse on the modalities and contractual clauses appropriate for the needs of our clients in compliance with Social Security and Tax office regulations.
- We offer services related to the preparation and modification of employment contract; changes in labour conditions and contract termination communications.
- Production of monthly electronic payrolls and employment termination redundancies.
- Control of employees monthly working hours in compliance with Royal Decreed Law 8/2019.
- Registration and de-registration of employees and freelances in Social Security system.
- Information and formalities on application on State Aids, Allowances and Subsidies.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly and annual labour tax returns (form 111) and social security forms.
- Communications with TGSS (Tesorería General Seguridad Social).
- We assist during labour inspections throughout the process.
Focus on what you do best and outsource your bookkeeping and accounting
We’re ready to help!
To make a no-obligation enquiry, please call us on +34 91 080 08 85 or fill out the form below.