DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Personal information, purpose and dates of data conservation
- Del Chambers is committed to the responsible management and protection of personal information. Personal information means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable person is one that can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more specific factors of the physical, physiological factors, genetic identity, etc. mental, economic, cultural or social of that person.
- We collect, use, disclose, transfer and store personal information when necessary to provide our services and for our operational and business purposes only.
- The data will be collected exclusively as necessary for the provision of our professional services and to keep you informed of any relevant information and news pertaining to such services and will not be treated subsequently in an incompatible manner with these purposes.
- The personal data provided will be kept throughout the time in which the contractual relationship is in force and even afterwards, during all the time required by the applicable legislation and until the possible liabilities deriving from the contract are prescribed, for the purposes of the formulation, the exercise or the defence of eventual claims. When we no longer need personal information, we securely delete or destroy it.
- The data and specially protected data related to crimes can be requested when they are necessary for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims, whether administrative, extra judicial or judicial, depending on the merits of the case or the procedural strategy decided for the defence of the interests entrusted to their best and loyal knowledge and technical and legal understanding. In case that it is necessary to treat specially protected data and / or data related to criminal offenses for the execution of the contracted services, the interested party explicitly consents.
The types of personal information we collect
- Identification data: name, surnames, ID or passports, image.
- Contact information: postal address, email address, telephone number, etc.
- Data of personal characteristics: birth, sex, nationality, etc.
- Data of social circumstances: marital status, etc.
- Academic and professional data: training, degrees, etc.
- Details of employment details: job position, etc.
- Economic, financial or insurance data: income, bank details, etc.
- Especially protected data: Health data.
- Data relating to criminal offenses.
- Any financial data needed to provide tax or accounting services.
How we use personal information
- We process personal information for these services – and business – related purposes.
- Legal obligations: we may be required to use and retain personal information for legal and compliance reasons, such as the prevention, detection or investigation of a crime; loss prevention; or fraud. We may also use personal information to comply with our internal and external audit requirements, for information security purposes; and we believe that it may be necessary or appropriate:
- under applicable law, which may include laws outside of your country of residence;
- respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies and other public and governmental authorities, which may include such authorities outside of their country of residence;
- to enforce our terms and conditions;
- to protect our rights, privacy, security or property, or those of other people.
- Manage the sending of commercial communications, adjusted to a profile and personal preferences prepared from data obtained from own sources and third parties, by electronic and / or conventional means, when the User authorizes it by ticking the corresponding box through the contact forms. In your case, the User’s data will be treated according to said purpose until your consent is opposed by email firstname.lastname@example.org
When we share personal information
- The User’s data, in general, will not be communicated to third parties. Del Canto Chambers, SL. shares or discloses personal information when necessary to provide Services or conduct our business operations as described below. When we share personal information, we do so in accordance with data privacy and security requirements. Below are the parties with whom we may share personal information and why.
- Third parties for legal reasons: We will share personal information when we believe it is required, such as:
- The Public Administrations in the cases foreseen by the Law.
- Banks and financial entities for the collection of Del Canto Chambers, S.L. services.
- The Courts and Tribunals to manage your claim.
- Notaries, attorneys and registries, if necessary, to carry out the provision of the contracted services.
- The counterpart in the exercise of the right of defence.
- Third-party service providers
Where we store and process personal information
- Del Canto Chambers, S.L. is a global organization, and your personal information may be stored and processed outside of your home country. We take steps to ensure that the information we collect is processed according to this Privacy Statement and the requirements of applicable law wherever the data is located.
- Your personal data is stored securely in Sage for tax and accounting services, Clio, a legal records management software and our email system and documents are filed securely in Google Drive.
How we secure personal information
- Del Canto Chambers, S.L. takes data security seriously, and we use appropriate technologies and procedures to protect personal information. Our information security policies and procedures are closely aligned with widely accepted international standards and are reviewed regularly and updated as necessary to meet our business needs, changes in technology, and regulatory requirements.
Your right to access and correct your personal information
- We respect your right to access and control your information, and we will respond to requests for information and, where applicable, will correct, amend, or delete your personal information.
- The User can send a request by email to email@example.com with the Reference “Data Protection”, attaching a photocopy of your identity document, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation about whether Del Canto Chambers, SL. is treating personal data concerning the User or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is not necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Obtain from Del Canto Chambers, SL. the limitation of the data processing when any of the conditions stipulated in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), through the web www.aepd.es or by writing to the General Subdirectory of Data Inspection of the AEPD, Jorge Juan Street, 6-28001-Madrid, when consider that Del Canto Chambers, S.L. has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, the interested party may contact the delegate of data protection of Del Canto Chambers, S.L. whose contact information is through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to contact us
- We understand that you may have questions or concerns about this statement or our privacy practices or may wish to file a complaint. Please feel free to contact us in one of the following ways:
- Identification of the responsible of the treatment:
- Identity: Del Canto Chambers, S.L.
- NIF: B87536389
- Postal Address: Calle Alcalá, 54 – 4º Izq. 28014, Madrid
- Telephone: +34 910 800 884
- Data Protection Officer: email@example.com